Help At Risk Single Mothers And Children.

His Feet is working with many single mothers and their children, many of which have never heard the gospel. We are continuing to provide stable work for the mothers, provide education for the children, and teach them about Jesus.

Most These Mothers have been not only been abandoned, and widowed,  but some have been disowned by their families. left alone and hopeless with a child to take care of... it is our mission to provide them hope through the love of Jesus.


How You Make Difference

Your gifts have an unparalleled impact because of our trusted partners. His Feet has spent decades working in some of the most unreached nations of the world. This time has resulted in deep and lasting relationships with trusted partners in some of the worlds hardest to reach places.


Together we are partnered with them and want to help them reach as many people as possible. Through these unique partnerships we are able to help in areas where other don’t have access.


Here are the primary ways we are actively working in with at-risk women and children in Asia's largest nation.


Spreading The Gospel

Caring for the Mothers children of Asia's largest nation through the love of Jesus

Abandoned & Widowed Mothers

Giving hope to hopeless mothers and their children

Providing Work and Schooling

Helping provide financial stability and stable education for their broken families 

Stewardship

His Feet is seriously committed to using your donations to make as large of an impact as possible this leads us to spend 91% of all donations go to our three primary ministry initiatives. The other 9% goes to meet necessary management expenses this is 24% less than the national average for US based non-profits.

How to Give

Credit Card

Pay by Check

Make checks payable to:

His Feet International
P.O. Box 516
Imperial, PA 15126


Pay by ACH

COPYRIGHT 2022 HIS FEET INTERNATIONAL