Give To Help Provide A Tribal Bible

Provide a Bible for tribal People living in war zones or gospel-restricted nations. His Feet International regularly supplies Bibles for those in need. In war zones, Bibles can become destroyed when people flee. In persecuted countries, Bibles are contraband that can be impossible to buy, confiscated by hostile governments, and challenging to translate into tribal tongues. Our teams and partners have unique relationships to get these crucial tribal Bibles to those in need. Our goal is to provide $3000 a month for Bible translation, including written and audio, and distribute Biblical materials such as discipleship training, leadership development, and evangelistic material to tribal and unreached areas.

Provide a Tribal Bible for only $3

How You Make Difference

Your gifts have an unparraled impact because of our trusted partners around the world. His Feet has spent decades working in some of the most unreached nations of the world. This time has resulted in deep and lasting relationships with trusted partners in some of the worlds hardest to reach places.

Together we are partnered with them and want to help them reach as many people as possible. Through these unique partnerships we are able to help in areas where other don’t have access.

Here are the primary ministry areas where we work.

Unreached People Groups

Persecuted Believers 




His Feet is seriously committed to using your donations to make as large of an impact as possible this leads of to spend 91% of all donations go to our three primary ministry initiatives. The other 9% goes to meet necessary management expenses this is 24% less than the national average for US based non-profits.

How to Give

Credit Card

Pay by Check

Make checks payable to:

His Feet International
P.O. Box 516
Imperial, PA 15126

Pay by ACH