4-star Charity Navigator, great nonprofits, Most Trusted Nonprofit Award, ECFA accredited, and Candid Platinum badges

Give To Help Persecuted Christians, Reach The Unreached, and Meet Urgent Needs For Those In Crisis.

Your money goes to meet both practical and spiritual needs of the poor, the outcast, and those Jesus would consider “the least of my brothers.”  

How You Make Difference

Your gifts have an unparraled impact because of our trusted partners around the world. His Feet has spent decades working in some of the most unreached nations of the world. This time has resulted in deep and lasting relationships with trusted partners in some of the worlds hardest to reach places.


Together we are partnered with them and want to help them reach as many people as possible. Through these unique partnerships we are able to help in areas where other don’t have access.


Here are the primary ministry areas where we work.


Unreached People Groups

Persecuted Believers 

Critical

 Needs

Stewardship

4-star Charity Navigator, great nonprofits, Most Trusted Nonprofit Award, ECFA accredited, and Candid Platinum badges

His Feet International is seriously committed to using your donations to make as large of an impact as possible. This leads us to direct 89% of all donations to go towards our three primary ministry initiatives. The other 11% goes to meet necessary management expenses.

Program Category Breakdown

How to Give

Credit Card

Pay by Check

Make checks payable to:

His Feet International
P.O. Box 516
Imperial, PA 15126


Pay by ACH

Donate With Paypal:

Copyright 2024 | His Feet International is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization | Privacy Policy