Bible Quiz Results:
- Who Died next to Jesus on the cross
A thief (Correct)
- What are the names of the two men who accompanied Paul on the first missionary journey?
John & Judas
Caleb & Joshua
Mark & Barnabas (Correct)
Mathew & Luke
- Who was the angel that appeared to zechariah?
- How many silver pieces did Judas betray Jesus for?
10 silver pieces
2 Gold pieces and 7 Silver pieces
30 Silver pieces (Correct)
12 Silver pieces
- Who was the translator of the Bible into english?
William Tyndale (Correct)
- Who was the oldest person in the Bible?
- What did God create on the sixth day?
The Heavens & the Earth
Land Animals & Humans (Correct)
- On what mountain did Moses receive the law (Ten Commandments) from God?
Mount Sinai (Correct)
- What is the jewish bible called?
- Who was the blind man that shouted out to Jesus over the crowds?
- What does ‘Eve’ mean?
Mother of all living (Correct)
A type of flower
The Ground & Earth
- Mountain where Abraham took Issac to be sacrificed?
Mount Moriah (Correct)
- How long was Jesus in the desert?
40 days (Correct)